Saturday, February 7, 2009

very busy~

It's been awhile I update my blog, it seem like recently after Chinese new year I am in a busy mood again. It's a good rest for me cause i only focusing on my study and my life.

Well, nothing I can say much, just hope i can stay in touch with everyone using my blog.. as in for my collection of philosophy in life, I had learn that sometime, when you really going to cheer on someone in some particular thing and wanted to share their burden, people might be sharing with you and that's make your life hard when the person which u cheer on is actually a tricky man. So what to do? I am not cheering the people that never appreciate me, but i will not stop cheering people, because this is only thing I can do in this world around my friends and family.

I am not a sweet girl but I am always like this, I am not fake and also not pure(grind), if you know me well, you will understand what i mean.

AHHH!!! SO BUSY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment