Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long time no see..

It's true that I am very forgetful. I forgotten I has an online blog LOLX.

Recently I start to feel like my life is getting better, I has a very good boy friend now and was congratulated by a lot of friends and family, although at first were rejected by my mother, but now finally I'm able to lead my own life.

But, on last week, I am sad because his Ex sms him and telling a lot of thing that I don't want to face so soon, I always know that his ex will come back, but I don't want it to be so early, it's only officially 3 months we together after we knowing for a year. I hate you, EX.

Well, after I find job for 2-3 months, I have a well understanding on the surrounding situation, it's like everyone is so tension over their lives and was squishing everyone, I hate this kind of feeling and I also faced a lot of interview that disappoint me, first is salary too low and working hours too long, second is during interview don't know why get scolded for nothing (by a Malay), lastly is all the job I applied even thought they put it as 'Fresh Entry level encourage to apply' but it's only a waste of time after I went to the interview, of course spend me a lot of money traveling around.

Hope I can get my job soon. I pray, Amitabho.

No comments:

Post a Comment