Wednesday, March 4, 2009

private server maple sydney



Well, through my beloved jun (my grandson) has introduce me a private server name sydney, so i go and play awhile when i free from work or school, horrible horrible!! I REACHED LVL 215 IN JUST 3-4 TIMES I PLAY WHICH IT IS NOT OVER 1 HOURS EACH TIME, and also i dc as many time as i could, and sometime it's fun to see the NPC appear in front of my log in page, and tell u all honestly, the gm in there is very very active and EXTREMELY HOSTILE!!

But, free cash and MESOS LOT AND LOT!! well, it's only for de-stress, who cares about me anyway~ sooner i will be doing full time job and attend class part time, maybe i don't even have time to maple anymore because if I do that, most likely i will be working from Monday-Friday and attend part time class during Saturday and Sunday, it is kind of lifeless but i couldn't help it, i wish that i am a princess that living in the castle with a lot of protection...

Well, i never dream of princess or any fairy tale before, but sometime i just couldn't help it but too many sigh, i lived a happy childhood but i loses ton of childhood, i am longed to live dependably on others but I just couldn't force myself not be independent. After all i am a super tough lady..(or preferable bitch? cause i kind of rude in a way and not ladylike keke~0.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment